Paytm is the most popular online payment Application. During the demonetization period- its popularity increased and became the first choice for all ordinary people. Cashback incentives are one of the main reasons for expanding the user base. Paytm coupon codes give you money on everything from charging your phone to plane and bus tickets.
You can transfer money back to your bank account with the money you earn. It is easy to transfer money from your Paytm wallet to your bank account, and you can send money to your bank at no extra cost. See also how to transfer Paytm wallet money to bank account. Users can get a credit limit of up to Rs Paytm Postpaid Payment 60,000.
One of the most popular features of the Paytm payment app is the Paytm wallet. While Paytm’s UPI is used for direct interbank money transfers, Paytm’s e-wallet enhances the user’s digital payment experience.
Read more: Paytm earning app
Table of Contents
How to add money to your Paytm wallet?
Follow these simple steps to add money to your Paytm wallet-
- Go to your Paytm ‘passbook’
- Tap on the ‘Paytm Wallet’
- Tap ‘Add Money to Paytm Wallet’
- Enter the amount minimum of Rs 10 and if you want to add it to your wallet and click on Add Money
- Select your mode of transaction – Bank Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or BHIM UPI
- Enter the account/card details and tap ‘Pay securely’
- Enter the OTP that you will receive in your mobile number
- Money is added to your wallet
Can I transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account?
Yes, you can transfer money from your Paytm wallet to another bank account. Also, you can easily send money from your Paytm wallet to another Paytm user’s wallet without charges. Even if the recipient is not a Paytm customer, you can send money from the Paytm wallet to your account or the buyer’s bank account.
Read more: How to Earn Paytm cash by listening music?
Steps transfer Paytm wallet money to bank Account
Follow this procedure to transfer money from your Paytm wallet to your bank account:
- Open the Paytm application on your phone and go to the My Paytm-> section-> then click on Paytm Wallet.
- When you first open Paytm Wallet, you will find Payment, Bank Transfer; Send Gift Voucher, and ‘Automatically Add Money options. When you select Bank transfer, you can pay directly to your bank account (your own or someone else’s).
- Add the amount you want to send. The amount should be between 25 and Rs. 25,000, such as the bank account where you want to send the money. If you have already sent money from your wallet to your bank account, so you can choose from the saved accounts.
- When adding a new account, you must enter the account number, IFSC, and account holder’s name.
- Pay directly to your bank account by selecting “Payments.” A QR code scanner that you can use to scan the recipient’s UPI QR code appears. When you make a payment, you can send money from your Paytm wallet. You can also enter a phone number or choose from the contact list. If the number is registered_ with UPI, you can send money from your account or wallet.
- You must have a wallet balance to send money. You can add money to your wallet using UPI, credit/debit cards, or online banking. You can also select the “Add money automatically” option, which allows you to specify the amounts that will be_ added to your wallet when your balance falls below a certain threshold (you decide). The wallet balance is displayed directly above.
- Paytm Wallet Transit card to make online payments anywhere, shop at the store, and pay for the subway/bus, among other things.
How to transfer Paytm wallet to a bank account?
You can transfer money from your Paytm wallet to your bank account. If you are a KYC Paytm customer, simply login to your Paytm wallet and select “Send money to bank” Enter the required information such as bank name, IFSC code, account number, and amount. After joining OTP, your money will transfer to your bank account.
If you have completed KYC, you can transfer Rs 20-25,000 from your wallet to your bank account without paying any_ fees. In addition to the ability to send money to the bank, you can transfer money from your wallet through the Paytm for Business program.
If you don’t have a KYC account, you can use Paytm for Business to transfer money_ from your Paytm wallet to your bank account. Besides, the golden tower will be an excellent choice for you.
How to send money back to bank account from Paytm?
Follow the steps to transfer money from Paytm Wallet to bank account-
- Open your ‘passbook’ in your Paytm app
- Click on ‘Send money to bank’
- Enter the transaction amount and account details
- Click ‘Continue.’
- Your transaction is complete.
Remember that Paytm charges you 4% of the transaction when you transfer money from your Paytm wallet to the bank account.
How to add money to a Paytm wallet from a Bank account?
First of all, open the Paytm app and tap on the Paytm wallet option. Enter the amount and promo code, if applicable, then click Continue. Then make a payment using the debit or credit card, net banking, or UPI of the associated bank account.
What Is IFSC Code?
The IFSC or Indian Financial System Code is an 11-digit alphanumeric code. The central bank uses it to identify bank branches within the National Electronic Funds Transfer Network (NEFT).
Various electronic payment systems, including NEFT, RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), and CFMS, use Central Fund Management System (IFSC) code. An IFSC code is required when transferring money from one bank account to another. Each bank branch will have its own IFSC code, so two bank_ branches will never have the same IFSC code.
What does an IFSC Code Represent?
With an 11-digit code, each IFSC code represents a bank and branch. The bank name is represented_ by the first four digits of the IFSC code, and the branch code is represented_ by the last six digits. The fifth digit in the IFSC code of each bank is 0 (zero).
Let’s look at an example: Paytm Payment Bank PYTM0123456 represents the first four digits of the IFSC code, and Paytm Payment Bank Noida represents the last six digits. As you can see, the fifth digit of the IFSC code is zero.
Similarly, the IFSC code for an account at any SBI branch is ‘SBIN0,’ followed by the six-digit branch number. The same goes for other banks’ IFSC codes. The first four digits identify the bank, then the zero, and finally the six-digit branch code.
IFSC Code used to Transfer Money
You will need an IFSC code, along_ with other information, each time you want to transfer money from one bank account to another or withdraw payment from another bank account. However, this is not the case when transferring money through the UPI, as a UPI ID is required to complete the transaction.
Open the Paytm application. Tap the Passbook icon
Choose to Send Money to Bank from the drop-down menu. Select Transfer.
Select Transfer. The amount, the account holder’s name, the bank account number, and the IFSC code must all be The amount, Press the Send button to send your payment.